Final Cut Pro is Apple's professional video editing software.
Our LUT (.cube) presets are designed to work seamlessly with Final Cut Pro to allow you to save specific color grades as templates. Here's how to install and use them:
Step 1: Download the Files Labelled LUT
These "lookup table" files are what you'll need to import to Final Cut Pro.
You'll notice that they all end with .cube.
Step 2: Open Final Cut Pro & Select a File to Edit
Open up the file you want to add your preset to.
Step 3: Import Your Preset Folder
- Navigate to your Effects Browser
- Select the Color category in the left tab
- Either double click on the Custom LUT effect or drag it onto your clip or adjustment layer.
- Navigate to your Video Inspector Window, click the Custom LUT drop-down section, and select “Choose Custom LUT.”
- Navigate to the LUT file you want to import and Select the .cube file (which is the LUT) or select the folder that hosts multiple LUTs you want to import and click “Open.”
Step 4: Adjust & Play!
The preset will now be imported and you should see the look applied to your footage.
If you imported a folder of LUTs, just click on the drop-down menu again and select the LUT in the submenu folder. You can also change the intensity of the LUT by adjusting the Mix Slider to suite your own style.
Enjoy, and thank you again for your purchase. We can't wait to see your creativity come to life!
The Team @ Hypenvibe