Welcome to the Hypenvibe (H&V) community, and thank you for your purchase! We're excited to see you transform your photos in 1-click.
Below, you'll find instructions on how to download and use your H&V Presets on your Android Phone.
Step 1: Install, Open, and Organize the Lightroom Mobile App
- Download Lightroom in the Google Play Store
- Click the + on the top-right and create a folder. Label it "H&V Presets." You'll see it show up in your list of Albums.
- Note: If you're already using Lightroom and you have a lot of pictures in there, this could take a minute.
- In your H&V Presets Folder, click "Create Album" and label it "Collection 1." You're going to put all of the presets for each collection in their own album so they're easy to find and use later. After you import the presets, you can rename the album to suit (ex: "Dark & Moody")
Step 2: Unzip Your Preset Files
Because these are large files, they're "zipped" to minimize the file size and allow you to download them as efficiently as possible.
"Unzipping" the zip file unlocks all of the individual presets.
To edit on your Android Phone, download the files labelled "Mobile Preset (DNG)" with the following steps:
- Download the Files by Google Android app to your phone.
- Open Files by Google.
- On the bottom, tap Browse.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the .zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the .zip file.
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap "Extract".
- You will be shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, click on the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.
- Tap "Done".
- The extracted files will be saved in the same folder as the original .zip file.
Step 3: Import Your Presets to Your Lightroom Album
- Navigate into the "Collection 1" album you previously created
- Click on the (...) settings icon in the app's top-right corner
- In the options that open at the bottom of the screen, click on Add Photos
- When the options menu opens, choose the location you will be pulling the DNG/Preset files from—this is the location where you saved the DNG files after they were unzipped.
- If you have saved them to your phone, choose "From Camera Roll."
- If you have saved them to a cloud storage option or Files, choose "From Files."
- You may have to click "Browse" on the bottom right of the screen
- Select the Mobile Preset (DNG) files you would like to import. This step may be a little different depending on your mobile phone. However, most phones offer a way to select multiple files/images.
- NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File.” This is normal. Press the checkmark in the corner anyway.
- Click "Select All" and then "Open" to import all of the presets from that collection into your Album.
- Navigate back to inside your H&V Presets Folder, and click the 3 dot menu on the right side of your collection. Click "Rename" and name it to match the collection you imported.
Step 4: Create Lightroom Presets From The DNG Files
- Click on one of the newly imported files, then click on the three dots inside a circle in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose “Create Preset” from the menu that appears.
- Give your preset a name. We recommend typing the same name written on the front of the preset image (to keep things simple).
- Put the preset in a Preset Group. By default, it will be in the User Presets group. Creating a new group with your new collection’s name will keep the presets from each collection together.
- You will need to follow the instructions in this step for EACH DNG/preset file.
Step 5: Transform Your Photos in 1-Click
Now for the FUN part!
- Select an image in the Lightroom Mobile App that you would like to edit.
- Swipe left on the bottom options until you see "Presets'' and tap on that option.
- It will open with your most recently used preset collection. You may have to go "back" a screen and find "Yours"
- By tapping on the collection name, you can choose the new collection you just installed. Click through the presets until you find the one you like.
- When you are finished adding your preset, click the check mark in the lower right corner.
NOTE: Our presets will not change your exposure or white balance since those settings can vary with each image. We encourage you to make those adjustments as necessary before or after choosing your preset.
Enjoy, and thank you again for your purchase. We can't wait to see your creativity come to life!
The Team @ Hypenvibe